Barco India organized its second annual Partner Meeting from September 5-6, 2014 at the Clarks Exotica Resort & Spa in Bangalore. More than 80 current and prospective Barco-partners from all over India gathered to catch a glimpse of the latest innovations in no-gap video wall technology, smooth collaboration solutions, interactive imaging and cutting-edge projection.
Last year, the debut edition of Barco India’s partner meeting focused mainly on introducing the Connect! Partner programme and establishing Barco as a partner of choice for professional visualization and collaboration applications. This year, Barco’s merits as a one-stop solution for a variety of visualization and collaboration needs took center stage.
As a result, attendees were presented with hands-on demonstrations of a range of Barco’s latest innovations. These included:
• Near-seamless LED and LCD video-wall solutions, such as the OverView M-series and OLS-series;
• Cutting-edge collaboration innovations, such as the wireless ClickShare presentation system and a range of business projectors;
• Powerful large-venue and cinema projectors, like the HDX W18 flex, RLM W12, DP2K-10S with Alchemy;
• Interactive, multipurpose systems for lobby domination;
• Advanced video scalers, controllers and presentation switchers, like the ImagePRO-II and SreenPro-II series.
• Range of IP centric controllers like TFC and TFN.
• X20 enterprise wide visual communication platform.
Pathway to new opportunities
In line with the meeting’s strategic purpose, attendees were also treated to in-depth presentations on how to further enhance the partnership and drive growth in the future. During the meeting, valuable insights, knowledge and experience were exchanged as well, resulting in hearty, inspiring discussions that might offer a pathway to new opportunities. Ney Corsino, Senior VP – International Sales, Barco says, “We want to show our partners how Barco is transforming the way people present and share information and ideas across the enterprise and around the world. Our solutions fulfil the critical need for high-quality visualization, real-time video processing and collaboration – all of which are necessary to engage stakeholders wherever they may be located to maximize situational awareness and speed decision-making.”