Jindal Group introduces range of crash barriers, spares, guard rails etc. The company has set up facilities for manufacturing regular & customized ‘W Beam’ and ‘Thrie Beam’ type crash barriers, spacer and post along with best quality of hot-dip galvanizing arrangement. The crash barriers are manufactured as per the specifications laid down by Ministry of Road Transport & Highways and also international standards, viz., AASHTO 180, EN-1317-1&2.
Product Specification: W-Beam/Threi Beam:
W –Beam /Threi Beam Metal Crash Barrier single side/Double Side Guard rail comprising of 3mm (and also Customized) cold rolled section having minimum yield strength 2400kg /sqcm having width of 312 /510 mm and depth of corrugation as 83 mm with hot dip galvanized of zinc coating@ 550 g/sqm having total length 4.318 M (effective length 4M) and also customized, generally as per MORTH specification.
Post & Spacer Channel:
The Post/Spacer channel made of cold rolled section having minimum yield strength 2400kg /sqcm. The post/Spacer will be hot dip galvanized of zinc coating at 550g/sqm having size of 150mm x75mm x 5mm thick (and customized) x Length as per the drawing approved by project consultant .
Hex & round/button Head bolt with nuts & washer: As per the requirement.
Certification: Base Metal (HR Coil) as per IS: 5986/10748/2062 of Grade Fe 410,510 etc of TATA/SAIL/JINDAL Make.
• Min. yield Strength – 235-255 mpa
• Min. Tensile strength – 360-410 mpa
• Galvanizing as per IS:1364
• Hot dip galvanizing, minimum deposition.
• 550gm/M2 single spot
• Metal Crash Barrier: All types of W-Beam, Threi Beam, Post, Spacer, End Terminal, End shoes, Fish Tail (Available in all Indian & International Standard.
• Pedestrian Guard Rail: Either from Tubular pipes/ Square Hollow-sections.