Vehant Technologies has launched its latest addition in premise security portfolio, the NanoSnifferTM an explosives trace detector. It is a microsensor- based highly sensitive and selective explosives trace detector, in a portable desktop configuration. It can be used to accurately detect a wide range of military, commercial and homemade explosives threats.
The operator collects traces of explosives on a swipe and inserts the swipe into the instrument. Particles collected on the swipe are internally transferred to the microsensor, which tests whether the collected particles are explosives or not. Signals from the microsensor are further analyzed by the electronics, which then appropriately informs the operator of the result.
The technology is based on microsensors, high sensitivity & highspeed electronic instrumentation, and intelligent mathematical algorithms.
• First Microsensor based explosive trace detector
• Detection in less than 10 seconds
• Detects all classes of military, conventional & homemade explosives
• Can detect nanogram quantities of Explosives Traces
• Less than 3% false alarms
• Visible & audible alerts with sunlight-readable colour display